MK Bierclub takes place on the second Monday of every month at 7pm at The Biergarten in Wolverton Park. Join us for a beer tasting with a difference: Sample a selection of six themed beers and matching snacks in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We'll tell you a little bit about the beers but try to keep the extensive hop-talk to a minimum. This is an inclusive evening which invites beer geeks and novices alike! Tickets will go on sale three weeks before the event.
In October, we had the special opportunity to purchase some very rare beers and we would like to give you the chance to taste them with us! Look forward to:
- Cantillion Bruoscella (unaltered lambic, matured for three years in oak barrels and bottled)
- Cantillion Kriek (100% lambic is blended lambic beer brewed with cherries)
- Tilquin Gueuze A L'Ancienne (spontaneous fermentation beer obtained from the blending of 1, 2 and 3 years old lambics)
- Tilquin Quetsche A L'Ancienne (spontaneous fermentation beer obtained from the fermentation of destoned fresh purple plums)
- Tilquin Groseille Rouge A L'Ancienne (spontaneous fermentation beer obtained from the fermentation of frozen organic redcurrants)
Cantillon and Tilquin are among the best breweries in the world and this will be a one-off opportunity to taste something extra special!
There is not very much to say about our favourite Bierclub of the year apart from the following:
1. The beer selection is always boozer than normal
2. We normally sell out within a few weeks and well in advance
3. Prepare for Stollen and German treats!
4. The shop is lovely and cosy around Christmas
5. ... did we mention it's the best Bierclub of the year? ;-)
We can't wait, hopefully see you there!